Dells Travel Tips
Here are some tips for travel to the Wisconsin Dells, courtesy of the Lakeside Motel:
- For holidays and weekends, you should make your reservations as far as possible in advance.
- Use the vacation Websites and Dells Travel Guides to select the attractions that you are interested in. Price guides to attractions are available at www.wisdells.com.
- Plan rainy day activities as well as outdoor activities.
- Choose waterparks that are age-appropriate for your children.
- Have a record of the motel, phone number, addresses etc. with you to avoid possible confusion.
- Let a family member or friend know where you are staying in case of an emergency.
- Reconfirm your reservation before you leave home.
- Many motels and attractions do not allow pets, make sure you check in advance.
- Don't forget your prescription medicine, swimwear, camera, and sunscreen.
- Remember to carry a small supply of general medications. Medicines for cold and allergies, headache or sinus medicine, anti-diarrhea tablets, and motion sickness tablets are useful items to have while traveling.
Published in sections: Lakeside Articles :: Return to Travel Article List Return to Wisconsin Dells Information>